- Jobs may be imported from other Estimating or Bill Production Systems via industry standard CITE Files.
- Elements of the Bill created manually, copied from another Job or imported from a Standard Pricing Library.
- On-screen display of the Bill of Quantities, including fonts and page-breaks that will be as printed.
- Professional quality Bill of Quantities printed, with or without rates, profit, VAT or converted to another currency.
- Items may be added, copied, changed or deleted anywhere within the Estimate.
- Dimensions take-off may be used to record measurements, including the use of a digitiser to take measurements directly from drawings.
- Rates may be directly entered or built up from Labour, Plant, Materials and Subcontract resources.
- Resource prices may be adjusted globally, with the Bill Rates being automatically updated.
- Full analysis of Labour, Plant, Materials and Subcontract resources, giving total quantities, rate and value for each resource by Estimate and for individual Sections.
- Activities may be created and used. These elements contain quantified build-ups of resources and other activities (to any depth). Analyses of the Resources split these activities into their component Labour, Plant, Materials and Subcontract elements.
- Resource analysis may be printed without rates, to form the basis of an enquiry to suppliers or sub-contractors.
- Estimates may be exported to industry standard C.I.T.E format files for transfer to other Estimating packages.